STEP 1 – Crack Filler
Repair Daylight Cracks and Deep Gouges
Crack Filler is formulated to handle tough filing application such as gouges, small cracks and crevasses and areas with delaminations.
- CrackFiller is Formulated to handle tough filling applications
- CrackFiller is Compatible with all of the KeyPolymer Floor Restore coatings.
STEP 2 – Floor Restore
Floor Restore is the only solution proven to repair and prevent further deterioration of your trailer floor preventing further floor breakdowns and assuring to keep your trailer in service and on the road
- Reverse the deterioration of your truck or trailer floor.
- Fills gouges, small cracks, and delaminations.
- Waterproofs and protects the entire floor creating a tough impenetrable wood epoxy composite finish.
STEP 3 – (OPTIONAL)
If you want to add traction to your floor:
Key Polymer Floor Restore has a slip characteristic similar to that of a new wooden floor. SlipStop adds a further level of traction, to keep drivers on their feet and on the job!
- Apply to entire floor or only part of the floor. (Typically back 10’ of trailer)
- Slip Stop provides a surface with traction similar to that of rubber.
STEP 4 – (OPTIONAL)
If you need a Smooth Finish for your Furniture Van Floor:
Key Polymer’s SmoothMove is the choice for furniture vans.
- SmoothMove Easily applied with a squeegee and a high-quality thin nap roller, both of which are provided in the kit.
- SmoothMove Seals and protects furniture van floors with the high performance surface that movers need and the high quality look that the market demands.