STEP 1 – Crack Filler
Restoration of some damaged wooden trailer floors often requires filling of deep gouges and cracks consistent with long-term wear and tear. If your Floor has Daylight Cracks, Deep Gouges, or needs sectioning you need:
- CrackFiller is Formulated to handle tough filling applications
- CrackFiller is Compatible with all of the KeyPolymer Floor Restore coatings.
STEP 2 – Floor Restore
Floor Restore is the only solution proven to reverse the deterioration of your truck or trailer floor. For Restoring Your Worn/Damaged Trailer floor you will need:
- Stops and reverses the breakdown of your truck or trailer floor.
- Fills gouges, small cracks, and delaminations.
- Waterproofs the entire floor to create a tough, impenetrable wood-epoxy composite.
STEP 3 – (OPTIONAL)
Key Polymer Floor Restore has a slip characteristic similar to that of a new wooden floor. SlipStop adds a further level of traction, to keep drivers on their feet and on the job! If you want to add traction to your floor:
- Apply to entire floor or only part of the floor. (Typically back 10’ of trailer)
- Slip Stop provides a surface with traction similar to that of rubber.
STEP 4 – (OPTIONAL)
Key Polymer’s SmoothMove is the choice for furniture vans. If you need a Smooth Finish for your Furniture Van Floor:
- SmoothMove Easily applied with a squeegee and a high-quality thin nap roller, both of which are provided in the kit.
- SmoothMove Seals and protects furniture van floors with the high performance surface that movers need and the high quality look that the market demands.