KeyToll Support Services
As a KeyToll customer, you can expect:
- A unified and dedicated team of empowered KeyToll employees with the skills neccessary to make your toll manufacturing project a success.
- Our team connected directly to you, including one-on-one contact with the exact KeyToll expert you need
- Staff chemists and chemical engineers who support method development and validation
- Statistical Quality Control process data tracking available real time in customer portal
With KeyToll, Support Means Anticipating Your Needs
KeyToll engineers provide direct technical support during project start-up, implementing operation systems to enhance your process:
- Lot traceability according to ISO9001:2008 standard
Our Research and Development, and Quality Assurance labs are equipped to meet a variety of testing needs.
Our abilities include the analysis of:
- Total solid count
- Surface tension
- Gardner Color
- Tensile strength
- Gel time
- Water content
In addition, our analytical lab is outfitted with instrumentation for color matching, thermal analysis, spectroscopy and various titration methods.
Learn more about our color matching capabilities in the video below.