Clean Room Specifications
- 22’ X 22’ x 11’ high clean room dedicated to toll manufacturing
- Certified per IEST-RP-CC-006.3:2004, Federal Standard 209E, and ISO 14644-1:1999
- The room is air conditioned is certified as Class 100,000 with changing room.
- Can be upgraded to class 10,000 with additional HEPA filters.
- 6’ wide x 10’ high overhead door to move equipment in and out as
Feeder Area Outside Clean Room
- Clean curtained area, adjacent to the clean room, to pump raw materials into the cleanroom through filters.
- 5S and FIFO system to handle raw materials and finished goods and samples.
- Calibrated electronic scales 4 times a year (per NIST handbook 44) to weigh raw materials and finished goods.
Current Inside Clean Room Process Equipment
- 75 Gallon 316 Stainless vacuum rated Mixing Vessel fitted with high shear disperser impeller.
- 10E-1 torr vacuum pump to de-gas material during processing.
Calibrated electronic scales 4 times a year (per NIST handbook 44) to weigh raw materials and finished goods.
- Pumps to add raw materials and package finished goods.
- Filters for the raw materials and the finished goods.
- 6’ wide Class 100 HEPA filtered work benchtop.
- Conveyor to handle 55 Gallon drums or 5 Gallon pails.